Reviews for "A Chain Reaction Game"

Not too bad

i thought it was sorta fun.

pretty Much

Well yeah that..........pretty much sucked do everybody a favour and stay off newgrounds

Good

I liked this, it was a very addictive game (still trying to beat my onw score) There is really nothing more to do to this game, but it was very good.

AWSOME

this is like your best(and most simplest ;P)game so far. It was very addicting, and in the end i got 952.This is a very nice game you have here :P. I wonder how complicated the hittest coding was.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

It was actually not that hard, when I embeded all the explosions into a single movie clip I only had 1 line of code in the particles for the hittest.

Weeeeeeee!

That was fun. It was like an action game, except without the meaningless story.
My high score was 380. :(
I know you said you didnt want improvement ideas, but the only thing that would be cool is the ability to set off another explosion once you reach a certain score(s). That would keep me entertained for hours.