Reviews for "Monster In The Mansion"

That was very good

I loved that it was a very pleasent animation. The monster was like a kid trying to get attention from his father.

Marvelous

You've nearly restored my belief in the front page! This work in absolutly brilliant... the type of things you might have expected from the old disney or pixar. The bakgrounds where very well done, and beautiful. It made me laugh everytime when some got hit randomly with a rock lol. The SFX where perfect and the story was good as well. Just awsome, no crits about it.

JeremyLokken responds:

You're comparing it to Disney and Pixar! Thanks for the compliments.

very awesome

the graphics and drawing where to good to be true i give it a 10.

Awesome

lol nice work man, I espcially like the part where the rocks kept hitting that guy in the face :P

Keep up the good work

Neat

Awwww, symbolism and metaphores, aww...