Reviews for "Monster In The Mansion"

Great job!

I really liked the boiling line effect, it kinda caused problem with the lipsync as the mouth seemed too stationary for the body to be that boily.

Great timing for the humour here, great loooong waits for the rock to smack someone, made for a good chuckle on my end.

My biggest problem the scientists 3/4 front head when he was sitting in his chair reading. You used the 3/4 front fron the front AND the back views.. kinda screw looking for the back view

Anyway, great stuff, please submit more! It was a pleasure to watch

funny

not much story but made me laugh at times, only thing that let it down was the scientist and monster wobbled like crazy, almost like they were made of jelly... were they made of jelly????

Very Nice

it was nice everything about it was good ...expect the artwork i think it was alittle sloppy but other then that it was good

I don;t really get it...

It was good as far as animation and sound is concerned...
How ever I would sudjest getting a little bit of help with you story lines. You got 6 on humor for the 'ouch' guy he made me chuckle.

ineteresting ^^

bland maybe to most people's standards, but personally I liked it.

The standard options they offer aren't really befitting to this submission to me as it's out of the general categories submitted here, at least, in my opinion.

Personally, I really really liked it a lot ^^