Reviews for "Monster In The Mansion"

Wow, that was really weird. I guess you have made some pretty strange flashes. I admit to being confused as to what the tone was supposed to be. I guess it was meant to be sincerely heartwarming. I like how everything is done in squiggle vision. That may not have been intentional.

It's just fun to see how a monster would react to being created. Well, it wasn't created at the time. It was just him trying to have a relationship with his creator. It is pretty creative.

Nice ^_^

A lovely cartoon with a great message and a story we all can relate to. One of Lokken's greats.

I can't believe nobody has reviewed this since 2006. This truly is one of my all time favorites.

Just watch it, and think about it. All great truths are simple, like the message of this movie. Also I love the little cameos and details put in the animation.

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the review.

cool

the story is simple,nice,touching.It has a good story. really liked it.