For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Green & Black"

A great colour restricted collab...

With all those song collabs out there, this is a breath of fresh air, and is a nice and original idea, and is much harder to work with than you think.

The_Mercenary's game has the 3D graphics of a standard that would be almost comparable to DS games, Glaiel's game is fun and addictive, Chimney's is, well.... :D, reedo11's also addictive if you stick at it and ewater's is a nice classic shooter.

You go Green & Black!

All my fives R...

... belong to this. I am addicted to this collab series - totally original idea, carried out successfully each time - I love it. It's great to see SMASH! again, as I'm looking forward greatly to 'Reloaded', and as usual all the games were very good, and also quite different from each other. The_Merc's 3D is very cool, and must've taken lots of coding...

I hope this get's an award, this series needs to be recognized - it's hawt.

WOW!!! SO FUN!!!

im a big fan of your work, i really am. this was better than red and black. but this 1 i think had better graphics and better games. im really glad that u make these games. i wish i could make flash games like this!! neway, keep up the good work! ; )

XPERT REVIEW: PERFECT

perfect, just perfect...! omfg so gooooood

didn't even know it was on newgrounds

the games were fun, but I gotta know, what is the name of the song on afterburn?????