For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Green & Black"

SWEET!!!

Man I hope we get front page! when I voted, the score was 3.80! Everyone did a great job!

Interesting..

While the content is nothing ground-breaking, I liked the fact that the whole thing was limited to 2 colors, and everything still looked good. Simply put, its still a lot of fun, its visually appealing, and its creative. Looking foreward to more of these!

a nice simple game collection

The games were very fun and I licked how the graphics were stylized. the racing game was by far the best

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

don't lick the graphics out.

NICE!

this was a fun game... although... the graphics suck... i hate racing games... and it sucked... add more colour... better graphics and come back next year!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

well, I CAN'T add more color. The farting GOAL WAS TO USE GREEN AND BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

It was fun, its a good game to pass the time!