Reviews for "Green & Black"

wow sweet, and so cool.

Great job everyone of you who submitted a game into this Gaming collab. The whole thing is original, many great collabs have entered the portal recently, but they were all movies. This was also original becuase you usedonly Green and Black. I will rate each game individualy.

Glaiel Gamer- You made a tough and quick puzzle game. It was great, the graphics were all nice, it was a little odd getting the hang of, but once it gets going its awesome.

The Mercenary- This is probably my favourite out of the 5 games. It was so amusing to just drive around in that little 3D world. The crash idea was very good, and so was the takedowns. Like Burnout 3 :). The graphics were rough on occasion however.

Smoking Chimney- You might have had the best animated game, but the game itself wasnt as amusing as it could have been. It was nice hearing the music, but i just found it too hard. The drawings of the robots were well done.

reedo11- Your entry was simple and addicting. The score gave it that addicting element. Perhaps it could have been better drawn overall but what you had did the job.

ewater-another simple yet addicting type of game, well made for the most part, but graphics stood out as being rough. A classic sidescrolling space shooter!

Overall this was an awesome final, the graphics in somedidnt really have a negative effect on the overall product. Anyways i hope you guys can make more in the future! 4/5

Good game colab

First one i saw. Anyway the game show thingie was a bit annoying. They have an IQ thing then the first round is about questions having nothing to do with IQ tests.

the only one I knew was The Who

Im good at the bouncing game im number 1 on it!!

This game is great!! keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

Good job!

I do agree, there should be a menu button inside the games themselves. Good job on using Yellowcard - Breathing on the secong game.

it was ok..

you shold have buttons that redirect to the menu within the games, not after the game is done. some of these games are in your other collabs too.. make new ones.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

they are all new games, well, this was the original flipz.....