Reviews for "Green & Black"

really good!!

couldnt say it better

nice

EWaters game has GREY :O

Addictive.

Really awesome game collab, you've really improved as you made more flashes. In the highscore table for UFO Fighter, when you click the button to see UFO Fighter, it says that it is the afterburn high scores. Otherwise, totally awesome collab.

5th!!

This was good gaming fun. I played so long on the UFO fighter that I managed to come 5th in the highscore boards! I know someone will eventually come along and stomp all over my score, but for now I'm the 5th best UFO fighter in the World!

WOW!!! SO FUN!!!

im a big fan of your work, i really am. this was better than red and black. but this 1 i think had better graphics and better games. im really glad that u make these games. i wish i could make flash games like this!! neway, keep up the good work! ; )