Reviews for "!!!JUMP AROUND!!! IX"

"Note: These movies are intentionally awesome."

LOL, true. Anyway, this flash, same movieclip with different faces and music. I think how you made the movieclip slower worked out very well with the music. That's what I really liked about this flash. Nice work on that. :D

-Bahamut

GoldenClock responds:

I live at a Quality Inn Suite.

wel...

The fact that you slowed it down to go with the music was good. But the music itself wasn't that great. And that was a very fun fact. once again, thanks for mass voting.

oh shit

about seizure dog :P

personally I think u should only listen to every other word he says (Why? I really dont know I think it would be fun trying to make sentences like that... :D)...

and Im sure his vagina isn't bleeding Im sure he just has a yeast infection from shoving sand up there too much... :)

adambomb: he says moo

Dont listen to seizure god

he is just mad cuz his vagina is bleeding@!

MAKE MORE DUDE!

CELEBRATE!

I reviewed all 10 movies! In honor of the occasion, I gave it straight 10s. Cept where it mattered of course.

Anyways, while I hated the movies, I hope we had some good times chatting it up in this good ol' review box. Please stop making these and move on to something more annoying though :( This series just bores the hell out of me. The only fun part is reviewing.

<3 S_D