Reviews for "{Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP)"

Holy shit

This is just fucking amazing man.
You should really finish it.
Also, the beginning sounds like Megaman
Which is awesome

intesting

it sort of changes around between styles. i kinda like it. i'll keep an eye out for the full version.

Good

Like it made me jam

Hehe :) Thanks

Need to finish

I really like this song, it has a good kick/bass and a catchy melody.

Some things to improve the song

1. Make an intro/outro, something basic like a kick/clap and some kind of mini melody to start of the song.

2. The main melody is really good but it does not have that fat analogue that I was hoping for, most tracks like this have that crazy fat sawish lead, I am sure you can fix that with ease.

3. Kick sounds kind of muddy to me, kind like its been darkened. If you have a compressor on it, turn the compression off a bit.

4. Some minor sounds to add, add some loops, claps, reverb, delays, and some cool automation and you are set.

Other than that, great work and can't wait to hear more from you

5/5 - 6/10 - Will DL the full version

_dj.s

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man. I'll try some of those.

1) Its a WiP so I never thought of making one.

2) I know exactly what to do, but would sound too generic, we'll see.

3) No sort of compression on it, needs more EQing.

4) In my WiPs I mostly just make a short intro, and introduce what would be the "Middle" of that song. So I have much to add.

Other than that i'm not really crazy about this song or melody. Its too generic, way too generic.

I have a full nustyle song you might like, My punishment, would love your review on that one if you ever get the chance to check it out.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnn

wow man this is a pretty good song to shuffle to lol. nice work on the bass ther as well =D

thanks man :) If you like this check out my other song My punishment