Reviews for "Alkie Kong"

ummmm

when you lose and continue on hard it automaticly goes back to easy thats my only complaint otherwise nice job

very funny.

this game was very funny but its @#%$ing impossible to beat the first level!

eggs and tacos and such

i am TIRED this game sucks you will nebber receive a 10 from me muahahahaha

crude humor never hurt anyone

The game...just need ONE thing added. CODES TO ENTER ANY LEVEL YOU WANTED. I was at that level where "it hates me more than I get" and there was a barrel headed straight for the platform, so I didn't jump on. Mind you, I've been up for nearly 24 hours now. I was like, "Screw waiting for it to come back, I'll just restart the level" ...and I hit F5. AH GEEZ!! YOU'RE KIDDING ME!! I HAVE TO PLAY EVERY LEVEL AGAIN?! COME ON!! I have not played the game since because...well...it was a huge waste of time in my life and I'm not wasting anymore on it. For what it's supposed to be...it's good. Nothing needs to be more "professional." The things were the way they were because that's how you WANTED them to be (I assume).

P.S. -

From
"First off you shouldn't write retarded things after every level and such. Try to make it more professional looking."

To
"This is flash, not a professional company for christ sake! Everyones expectations are too high for flash these days."

I became confused as to where you stood, Knight_Of_Knights.

Well it wasn't as bad as people say.

From what I played, there could have been LOTS more effort put into this! First off you shouldn't write retarded things after every level and such. Try to make it more professional looking. The music didn't get old at all, I'll give you that. But I think you should remake this with all the people's suggestions. It's NOT crappy enough for permanant deletion! This is flash, not a professional company for christ sake! Everyones expectations are too high for flash these days. Overall it was average.