Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Toccata"

Incredible.

Well written, well played. It is a very interesting piece, it's follows a specific story, with the music mimicking the actions, like something out of Tom and Jerry cartoon.

robomanus responds:

Thx for review. I though about adding a story to this, but I decided not to do it. Let people create their own vision :D

WOW!!!!!!!

This Blew My Mind! I Was In Suspense!This Glued My Ears To the headphones cause i cant stop listening to it.
i would like to collaborate with you message me at djsos202@hotmail.com
5/5 10/10 Favorited

Outstanding

Outstanding work with this one man, really sounded well played and professional. The ensemble as a whole sounded magnificent, the instruments sounded in tune and played well together, good job with that. The melody sounded good, very catchy and ear-pleasing, really made the song a pleasure to listen to, good job with that. Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, can't wait to hear more! :)

Wonderful!

Excellent music, very professional. I hope you have gained the contest in Opole. :)

Enchanting!

Hi Martin Werner (robomanus),
I'm from Community-Mindedtv.org a nonprofit organization.

I used this song in "Compassion in Action" and gave you credit in the credits at the end of the program. Keep up the good work!

CMTV airs on Comcast channel 14 reaching over 100,000 homes in the Spokane area.

-CMTV