Reviews for "Toccata"

I JUST POPPED A MEGA BONER!

That was excellent... GOOD JOB DUDE!

Pro

This is truly professional work!

Wow

Weather you made it or not its still a beautiful piece, kudos if you did make it though! ^__^

robomanus responds:

Don't believe people who say that I haven't made it myself. I created this piece in a month writing a score. Thx for comment :)

Beautiful...

If you are just, only Eighteen, then I can see a VERY bright future for you, if you keep up with your composing, as this piece is really, really good.

I find it really beautiful, good job! -- I can't wait to hear more of your compositions.

Kudos!

5/5
10/10
Favourite; Song & Author.

P.S: I am sure that I used to know someone by the name of Nolan go to a Music School in Lodz - Poland... Hm... Nevertheless, I can't wait to hear more!

Beyond words

This is a great piece. It almost sounds to me like there's an underlying sense of sorrow, urgency, or foreboding throughout most of it. I've tried composing, and I must say, it does not compare. I can see, in the future, that you will be recognized as one of the world's greatest composers, as Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart are now. Maybe even greater.