Reviews for "S<3T: Suika"

wow, so cute,..

Thanks!

not bad

thanks

i really love the tired expression on her face....call me a weirdo but i find that extremely hot!absolutely loved the freckles(even if i think that they look kinda fake, real freckles kinda fade out on the skin and they are not like spllatered blood!lol!),loved and got kinda horny with the 3 melons,loved the stealthy tentacles (kinda gave the feeling of a rape waiting to take place any moment now)....the only thing that i didn't like was that her thighs right before the melon kinda look like they are unified....the breakin line should go all the way to the melon!nothing else!i really like your work man....but to be honest i would really like to see some brutal tentacle stuff from you,even if you believe that tentacle art was made for softer purposes....just for variety....please.....pretty please.......pl pl plea please.......

DeliciousOrange responds:

I don't have anything against hardcore tentacle erotica, but Tentacle Bento is not a project about that. It is a project for showing that tentacles can be a part of everyday life and aren't simply one dimensional bondage themed phallus analogs.

:D wow, pretty nice

Thanks!

I'm more interested with the melons in her overalls. Nicely done by the way.

DeliciousOrange responds:

She certain fills out her overalls nicely. I'm glad you liked it.