Reviews for "Human"

waaaaiiiiiiiiiit

so to be human i have to hit a bunch of thingts with a bat........i knew my councler was lying

Touching...in a matter.

I think you want to represant the man as a stranger to this world. He doesnt understand the people of this world (and admit, who does around here?) and becomes violent of it. He cries because he hasn't got the power to stop from us, humans, to become rock-dummy tempered machines of society.

Maybe that guy is you, maybe he isn't. Maybe he exists...or not. Why tells us?

We feel the same man.

Brilliant

The song fit almost perfectly, and the flash had a good message. Not really a positive one, but a message that we can all relate to at times. I enjoyed it very much, good work.

Very good

It was a very good music video, i really, really enjoyed watching it. I like the song, it was very good, a pretty nice choice, I enjoyed hearing it. I also like the graphics, which is very, very good, as well as the great style this submission has. However, I think that in the black screens, between a scene to an other, are a bit too long. I like the great, unclear script, although I didn't understand it... Anyway, it is a wonderful movie, well done.
>Lidov<

great

This flash is great!
And unfortunately it tells the truth.
The song is amazing, you did a really impressive work.