For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 17 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Human"

Very strange.

Read my topic. Thats all i can say.

Ya... not good

I don't review things like most people do... I've noticed alot of you guys give a lot of credit to someone for design... and art... and overall flash skill. And I can understand that... flash is not easy and it takes time... and one should be recognized for their abilities to make one look good... like this one.

However, there a plenty of flashs out there that look great and are about as entertaining as a box of pig shit. This is one of them. All you did was draw some animation to go with some obscure song that no one cares about... ever. I admire your artisic skill and all... but in my mind the main goal of a flash is to entertain... whether through drama or comedy (more common)... this wasn't in the slightest bit entertaining.

wtf

WHAT THE HECK? WHAT WAs that????
it sucked heres a 3

man that was lame

That thing was so damn boring, please for the next time stop those pitiful tries of rising to the greatness of obscure once again and make something original...

really boring....

wtf was that man?i was bored as hell waiting till da end nice try though.......i dont know why people like this