Reviews for "Human"

not bad at all...

that was a very good flash, I bet your not an amateur animator are you? I have never heard of the music, but it was alright, I live in the United States so thats probaly why. Good job and keep it up...

Halelujah!

I feel hono(u)red to be one of the first to view this movie. It's really deep, and it's one of the best movies I've seen all day. If anyone gives this under a "4" / 5, they should be shot or something.

Awesome.

You've got some skill, man.... if that doesn't get front page i'll be surprised! That was great!

Pretty incredible

Wow, now THAT was incredible. I saw a lot of techniques I have never seen before in any flash to this date. The blurs, the wobbling camera, and the fuzz and static added a pretty amazing effect. The presentation and effects in this flash were the highlight, some of the best I've ever seen. The naimation and character design was flawless as well.
The music was alright I guess, it fit the animation.
I think the story you put along with the song was what really mattered. It was well thought out and I can see it's open to analysis.
This will get awards and accolades, my friend. Expect the front page some time soon (there are A LOT of good entries lately though, so don't be too discouraged if your fantastic work gets overlooked).

Wow

.. that was nice man
i enjoyed the style you did it in and it seemed really deep
i woulnt be supprised if it made front page