Reviews for "RED"

Quite beautiful. you worked on her well. She needs a better background to comiplent her .Nice job

ur right

"Also clothes because a girl can look sexy without showing everything." <= Words I don't think a lot of people on here would ever expect you to have typed. Although very true indeed. This piece you have is indeed very attractive and well colored. The jacket colors kinda put the Harley Q image in mind. But more manically modern than her clown-esque appearance. The colors are just piercing. Did I mention the colors? The colors man....Haha. You think of a name yet? I can't think of names, there are many that would be perfect for her. But ultimately you have the last word. Literally. *Throws out name list* Hope to see more like this one. Clothes and all. Cheers.
.......Should sell that jacket image to a clothes manufacturer.....Random I know.

WHat an excellent review

I love the colours and her beautiful face. I do feel you could add a background, maybe?

defintely

I THINK I AM IN LOVE

The color and reflectivity of this and your other work is intense. It makes me think of your characters as thick plastic, which isn't bad--it is a style. I like this one. Her jacket is a bit confusing because it must be following a form that isn't there. She is too skinny for that jacket to fit her tightly and it seems like a very thick jacket, but it curves in toward her hip nonetheless. What is pulling it in? This is a minor complaint, because her hair, eyes, and breasts draw attention too much to make it easy to notice the jacket. I agree wholeheartedly that sexy doesn't require showing everything. A woman can act sexy without showing anything--sexy is a state of mind, not a style of clothing, right?

SignHerePlease responds:

the jacket and lower half are effed up so emphasis is on the upper portion