Reviews for "Orbit"

O_O

i cant stop u lose but try again. i cant get away from it..........

The game I wanted to make.

I've been wanting to make a game using orbits and gravity for awhile, but I couldn't think exactly how to make it. Well this is what I was actually wanting, I just couldn't see it. So thanks for making it and saving me the time :P.

just the right level of fun

loved it

awww man that's awesome!

it's really good!.. but it's really hard at the end... i got til level 11 and it was like almost imposible...(or maybe im just really bad at this game)

SO WHY IS IT SO GOOD?

There I was, sitting in front of my computer, thinking 'Hmm, I think I'll pass a little time until it's time to eat" (this being a normal thought-process for me). So I click on this game, and load it up, and suddenly I'm passing the time between meals by throwing a little orange ball around gravitational wells. The sheer simplicity of the concept hurt my brain.

Then, suddenly, it's an hour later and I've completely missed a meal. Now eating is something to do between sessions of playing Orbit.

The graphics... well, it's circles. Circles, and a leeeetle bit of blur. Um. That's it. The sound... well, there's a little roar of atmosphere when your ball gains momentum... and that's about it. Once you've set the ball moving, interactivity vanishes. There's nothing to laugh at.

SO WHY IS IT SO GOOD?!