Reviews for "Beat it-Metaljonus"

Blown Away

This really couldn't be better at all.
I just hope that people who hate Micheal Jackson don't rate this a 0 just based on the fact that it is a song of his. R.I.P. Micheal!

Metaljonus responds:

Man people who are just fucking jealous will rate this shit low hell any good music that is'nt some lame ass techno piece of shit you call that fucking music beat. Pffh fags. Thanks for listening!

awesome

Great song, but you put your own style and innovation into it. The original was Eddie Van Halen, possibly the best guitarist in the world, so it would be impressive enough if you could play the song itself. However, instead of just copying him, it felt like you took it in your own direction. Comparing it to the original is like apples and oranges, because you did your own thing with it, making the song yours in a sense. Wonderful job, you should be extremely proud of yourself...MJ would be

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man that's what I was going for!

LOL

"I'm not gonna lie... I liked the hell out of MJ back IN MY YOUNGER DAYS"
ROFL.
He probably got some good lovin' until he turned eight and MJ threw him away.

Great remix MJ... I mean Jonus, baby.

Excellent tribute

Great job with this one man, really enjoyed listening to it. I really loved how accurate this song sounded to the original "Beat It" by Michael Jackson, sounded just like the original except minus the lyrics and add some metal elements, really great job with that. The beat was good, very strong, but was played underneath the melody, which is very unique considering it's usually different in Heavy Metal songs, good job with that. Excellent work here man, 5/5 from me, keep up the great work! :)

LOVEd!!!1

i put this song on my iPod and i listen to it whenever i feel like listening to a bad ass song.

did you play this or use a studio creator to make it?