Reviews for "Dreaming of her"

Wow

I usually don't review audio, but this one deserved some respect. It was drop dead amazing, even more so if you made it up on the spot. Very soothing and beautiful. Well done.

jackie1188 responds:

You say you usually don't rewiew audio.
That must mean, I am REALLY good, because you have given me 3 rewiews!!!
Thank you very much, man!!!

Gorgeous!

That's fucking sweet man, congrats on your spot in the top5, keep up the good stuff you get a 5 from me!

You might hear from me for a collab or a remix, cheers.

Thank you very much!!!
I DID IT INTO THE TOP5!!!
Yeah!
What a pleasure.

And i'd be interressted.
just mail me somtime.

Nice work

Some slip ups here and there but that's not important. The piece itself could have used a few breathers, the pace was continual and flowing but it has an impatient feel to it. That's the nature to improvising though. Great work :)

Five!

jackie1188 responds:

It's almost impossible, to improvise without some slips, but as you said, thats not that important.
If you claim about no breathers, and the impatient feeling, remember the name of this pierce.
But of course, thank you very much for your good rewiew.

Stirring...

Buddy, that was some beautiful stuff. Stirs your emotions listening to it. Top notch, keep it up you're good!

jackie1188 responds:

I was very pleased with your rewiew, because is is my highest aim, to stir the emotions of people who are listening to my music. Thanks, man!

Pretty good

Very soothing. One thing I noticed, the timing was a little off near the end, but aside from that, it sounds great. You did well.

jackie1188 responds:

Hey, thats improwising, man. It's not just computergenerated and played stuff, it's REAL music, that is not perfect all the time.
But besides that, thanks for the good rewiew.