Reviews for "Dreaming of her"

unique piano

Very good on piano. I usually dont even bothering listening to piano. but GOOD JOB :)

jackie1188 responds:

dont juge over piano music by stuff you usually hear at newgrounds, there is music, more beautifull, than you can EVER imagine.

Very Beautiful.

I love it. ^_^ I love pianos and omgosh i want to learn how to play that lol. Very Beautiful, you did a great job on it.

jackie1188 responds:

if you really wan to leran it, there is a way you can do it.
TRY OUT, TRY OUT, TRY OUT.
maybe someday you will be able to play i just after your ears, I can do that thing.
If i hear a song often enough i can play it.
Maybe your can do so too.

FANTASTIC USING IN A MOVIE

Love your music. I have produced an animated movie and I am using a lot of your music. It will be posted on http://movies.lionhead.com and I will let you have the link as soon as I upload it. You are so very talented. I couldn't believe this beautiful music was written by a 17 year old student.

jackie1188 responds:

hust send me an email with a direct link.
andreaskuch@gmx.de

thanks for your interst and love in my music

I love it!

ignore the idiots that rate u newhere below a 4.5 granted, there are mistakes, but, this is about the song, not the player ppl! i wouldnt mind hearing an updated version without the mistakes tho.

jackie1188 responds:

i do ignore them and i think about an update, but its difficoult to reproduce this song, improvisation is a singularity, if its not recordet or remembered after playing its gone forever.

holy shit!

This Song kicks ass! I love it

jackie1188 responds:

I dont wanna kick asses, i wanna touch hearts.
But thanks man.