Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The 5 Shades of Brown"

Beware! Beware I say!!!

Very nice submission. My favorite has to be the squirls though. Next time he won't ignor the sign!

Everything was great except for...

WOW. Absolutely amazing. Wonderful Flash by everybody except DNR. DNR's sucked, it had no point, no story, and the music was horrible. Graphics could have been 10 but I'm sorry I just couldn't give it to you because of the shittyness of DNR's movie, same goes with sound, could have been 10 but instead it was an 8 because of his horrible music. I was going to give you 9 overall and that's all because of DNR, BUTTT!!! it was so good that I just couldn't. Good job guys (everybody but DNR). AWESOME FLASH!

Do a sequel, and do it the 5 shades of pink. It'd be really cool.

Space chicken's was my favorite.

lol... cuuuute! Well, congratz to all those involved in this wonderful collaboration! The animations were fluid, and the music in all of them was suberb!

Extremely creative and innovative. Great work, guys!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

omg, those were beautiful works of flash and just, whoa! D, Z and S are my favs, (i love the squirrel in the S!!! lmao. i like the fit in with nature and how it was a group work! great job! and of course, noice idea to only use black white and 5 shades of brown, different but good!