Reviews for "Viva La Vida (Rock Version)new"

hot damn!

you've taken one of my favorite songs and spun it on its end, giving it a nice heavy sound. it doesn't detract from the song at all and even makes it a bit inspirational. Beautiful work

(claps madly)

The guitar didn't distract from the song as much as I thought it would! It is a nice compliment! I realllly enjoyed this, excellent work!

Awesome!!

I've heard about this song Viva La Vida although I've never heard it but this version Is awesome ;] everything is great especially the music ;]

Fuck Yeah

I'm stunned, this is amazing, you made this song better !

This is great

I just loved it this really is a outstanding piece of work the guitar and the drums stay with the beat perfectly and the added notes are good too this is great 10/10 5/5