Reviews for "Daegre>Prologue>Part 1"

amazing

That was sooooooo cool. I saw the first drawing and i knew u were amazing. And All those different views of that cool blue beast made the movie oh so much better. Hurry and finish part 2 because u are now my fav animator more than anyone else.....well maybe James Farr but ur my next fav

Woah. Thanks.

A very promising start...

This was great, the action was well planned and the animation and art supported it very well. I liked your choice of sound and music, it fit the peice.

I hope you continue this story, i would be very interested to see how it turns out.

good

Sucks that you lost the finished version, looks like a good start to a series.

PyrasTerran responds:

It's more of a demo for a series. Nothing that happens in this Prologue will be part of the timeline of the series I'll make later on the way.

liar...

that was super amazing for first time ... U must of at least practiced a bit.... right.....right!!

PyrasTerran responds:

I'll repeat what I did before: I made sure I knew all the insides and outs about Flash I needed before I got started, and I'm also a perfectionist. If it doesn't look to my liking, I'll trash the entire scene and redo it if I have to.

This is my first completed movie, if it makes you happy. I did work with moving circles around the screen, like every person who has tried a tutorial. :P

Speechless

Wow I never would have thought someone make a flash so well the first time. Otherwise you must have made several others or maybe had a different account. But either way I am still impressed on the job. Though it was short it was intense. I can somewhat understand the plot since the Daegre(im guessing) is trying to fight off evil but in the end gets his ass kicked. I just can't wait until the next part.