Reviews for "Beer Song"

OK

for starters, the song is NOT by wierd al, there are morons on the net that label it as his , but its not. and second, who does HALF A SONG?

other than that the graphics were great, lip synking was... ok, i think that if you did the who song and didnt label it as wierd als , it would be alot better.

I gave this 5/10 because i see it as half an animation.. its still good, but not complete

update it if/when you can

BTW...

That's NOT a Weird Al song. Maybe you should do a search before committing erroneous information to your final product. At least finish the song and do a better job with mouth movements.

wow

and to think that i saw this when it was submitted in it's full length a month or 2 ago. I'd say that this was ripped off just not sure from who.

Laugh Out Loud

Haha. I usually don't get amused easily but, that was just hillarious for some reason. Good job. Keep up the good work.

meh...

this was alright, nice graphics!