Reviews for "Beer Song"

sigh

Ok... the graphics were great and everything... but I'm seriously SICK of these misenterpretations... Weird Al did NOT do this song... along with him NOT doing the Star Wars Gangsta Rap...

I love Weird Al... but seriously it's taking away from the real artists out there... get the right one.

DUDE

finish the song, then it will be great

Needs Full Version

There haven't been a lot of Flashes for this song, especially good ones. This one probably would've been the brightest crayon in the box if only you had used the entire song! It will most likely get protected but a Full Version probably would've gotten on the Weekly Chart or even Top Daily Flash.

good graphicly, but to simple

mouths moving, image of a beer... thats about it

good stuff...

It was a very well drawn flash, my only problem with it is that it is too short. If it were a full song and animated in the same quality as this one you would have probably made front page.