Reviews for "24 Hour Collab"

almost perfect

i liked it, some were nice, some shitty, some were excellent

shitty -

asof (wtf? horrible animation and graphics)
smash_johansson (are you serious, why is this on here)

okay -

mypuddle (it was alright, nothing new)
lilmario (decent, but nothing happening really)
xxcanadianxx (okay i guess, didnt understand it)
mdawg44 (didnt understand, it looked good though)

excellent -

-snare- (i really liked it)
zombie lincoln - (very creative)
blitzlock (very funny)
jumperboi (the best one, my favorite)

if i forgot anybody, i'm sorry, good flash though

4/5

ZombieLincoln responds:

I like that you can see the difference in all the animator's ability, and still give a very high score.

The variety of styles is the most interesting part of this collab, in my opinion. Thanks for taking the time to comment on most of the animations. =D

WTF

Collabs are getting worse and worse some of the artists were rubbish take that SMASH_johanason or something, was he taking the piss ?

Needed better animators.

ZombieLincoln responds:

I didn't kick out any animators as long as I had room to spare. Everyone who bothered to submit something to this collab is a HERO.

So back off, and let SMASH do his thing =D

Nice Collaboration!

It was fun to see all the different styles but some of the animators were dragging down the whole production. I don't mean to be rude but selection of those involved should have been more "elite." Some of the transitions were awkward but that comes with having so many people involved. Some of the parts were actually funny! Good job overall and extra props to the person who shoved it all together.

ZombieLincoln responds:

Glad you enjoyed the collaboration as a whole. There are enough elitist collabs to kick out any number of artists - I'd rather give newer animators a place to start than go for the high score.

Thanks for the review, glad you got a luagh out of the animation too.

I love these things...:)

These things are great, they let noobish animators and experienced animators work together and make a cool animation. The sound was great, it wasn't idiotic or pointless, it was funny, some good graphics, but with a few bits dragging down the average, and was overall an awsome animation!:)

ZombieLincoln responds:

Yeah! It's all about that glorious union between the new and old. It's about togetherness. It's about...hope. Our hope for the future.

*tears in eyes*

What?

Ok that sucked! My flash are better! Ill collab with you if you want so that if can be good! PS YOU CANT SEE MY FLASH THERE UP FOR REVIEW!!!!

ZombieLincoln responds:

I hope your flashes do well, sir! Maybe you can join in on the next collab, and help improve the overall quality =D