Reviews for "24 Hour Collab"

damn that was greaat

fucking awsome! please all of you make another flash together please! this is one of the greatest flashes ive seen in a while! OMFG!

ZombieLincoln responds:

Another 24 Hour Collab will likely happen someday...Glad you enjoyed this one. You seem to be a man of good taste, Donuts Are Tasty.

Damn good..

I liked 95 percent of the movie the 5 percent that i didnt like was the seen with the sonic thing going super sayan...even tho i liked how the enegry pulse was timed with the music. I like how alot of the animators arnt godly awesom but made it work with nouthing to flashey, except with the part with the grinding black things which was cool. 24 hours... i bet a few people were shakeing in there chairs after about 18 hours ...looked really nice tho.

ZombieLincoln responds:

Glad you liked such a hearty portion of it. As the 24 hours drew to a close, there were definitely some power-outages, some file-losses, and some panicking animators.

24 hours? good god man!

i might be new to this whole "reviewing flashes" thing, but i gotta say, this flash was hella sick! and y'all did this in 24 hours? good god man! i loved it. i'm one of those "i-like-random" people, and this was random enough, but still all meshed together.. y'all are bad ass!

ZombieLincoln responds:

We are the bad ass. We are enemies of the good ass. The good ass will fall!

I will obviosly give this collab a 10 because I was in it...
The song fit so well with the animtions that it looked almost like we knew what the song was going to be when we made them :D.
By the way it's ASDF not ASOF pls fix that :(
I didn't expect the fbf animations to be good but they were realy good!
This collab was cool pls tell me when you make the next one!

ZombieLincoln responds:

That will be fixed, apologies about that. I'll let you know when the next one starts.

Glad you liked the music =D

heyhey

add my other account to this xXCANADIANXx i added u to buddies i would keep my other one but WADE IS TO LAZY TO DEL MY MOVIES (o god i hope he dosnt c that)

ZombieLincoln responds:

Yessir. I live to serve, and serve to live.