Reviews for "24 Hour Collab"

It was interesting.

For the most part, the flash was pretty decent. It had its funny moments and it had its well-drawn and entertaining parts. Like any collab, though, it does have its weak moments.

It's completely up to the author to what he/she wants to do, I understand.

The morphing lines was slightly boring. It only took up a small amount of space on the stage and was too ordinary to be interesting. -snare- had the best morphing because it filled the screen and it was interesting.

Anyway, the movie was pretty good for 24 hours.

Good luck on your next flash~

ZombieLincoln responds:

I didn't give any guidelines for the flashes, so there's a large variety. Some authors are established, and some are still learning - I hope the learning animators gained something from being in this.

Thanks for giving a well-thought out review, sir.

its ok..

good enuff not to get blammed, but not anything special. the graphics were crappy which was the biggest problem (i didnt see it all, so sorry to only comment on the first few) also you used the random thing to much. its really boring.

why so many collabs today??

ZombieLincoln responds:

The graphics varied a lot, you really should have watched the whole thing through. Sorry to dissappoint you, in any case.

YAY

GJ! that was pretty sweet. I liked the music. Nice work on the flash. Holy crap ninjas!..lol

ZombieLincoln responds:

God bless you, and I'm glad you got a laugh out of it =)

OMG AMAZING!!

I LOVED IT! WOW that was so cool!!! your a good team. you should make more flash animations together. The sound really added to it. that was one of the coolest pieces of flash!

ZombieLincoln responds:

Go team! I didn't have time to check the sound with everyone, so I hope the team agrees with you. =D

thumbs up on this

good job, on the collab everyone, thumbs up to zombielincoln for putting together this fine piece of art.

ZombieLincoln responds:

I do what I can. Glad you're a fan, jesus mcbumshove.