Reviews for "Zombie Survival"

i really really like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a huge zombie fan!!!!!!!!!11 i love this. i hope u make alot of these!!! if u do... well then ill add u 2 fav author. i promise..

nice work

this was a great work. resident evil sounds added greatly, and you even get a couple for humour because of the "brains" caption ;)

Wow! That's pretty cool, huh?

This is too cool!

LOVE IT WOOT WOOT!!!

i am a huge RE fan so the zombie shooter is great and NES the grandad of video games is the shit i love it plz make more

Good work

I had no sound, so as far as that went I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But for the most part it was easy to see that a lot of care and consideration went into the game, and for as far as I could play I didn't encounter any bugs.

If I had to choose something to gripe about, it would be how slowly the game progresses; maybe throw in a little more diversity in gameplay sooner.
For the most part, I wouldn't know if there was much more the game had to offer, seeing as I only got to the third wave and never discovered any new enemies. It was a bit on the difficult side, which seemed your intention, but with 26 levels it couldn't hurt to tone it down a bit; maybe make the gun do more damage.

I did like how incredibly polished it was, complete with the disclaimer. Overall an excellent standard for today's submissions.
Stephen R George