Reviews for "Rig - Am I Cool Yet?"

mraw

When the track started up I thought you were going in this direction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQp7Id 8iRA4

Yeah! Alright! Cool!

Great bass making technique. I've heard that one before though. It's really funny to hear the different stories of how people have made effective reeces. I remember in the lifted forums, someone made a really sick reece from recording raspberries being blown on his girlfriend. Nav told me how he took a bass kick once and played it next to itself a few hundred times in the sequencer to get a reece sound. Good times, good times. Nothing I can leave review wise to be constructive. Just keep doing what you do :3

Rig responds:

I love that video. I so should've done something like that.
THANKS QUARL :3

I love you

I do. This is a real DnB song for once.

That bass kicks ass. Now I'm actually gonna try that cardboard thing...

~boney-man (now Ackute)

Best use of cardboard ever?

I think so.

Rig responds:

What about cardboard airplanes? HMMM?

Love it.

Damn this is incredible. Even though this song lacks a tune, the drum and Bass is so incredible, i could listen to this for hours.

great job 10/10

And that's what Drum & Bass is all about. :D

and i think my songs are good

i like some of my melodies, but this just blows them away. its funny cause i like the aggressive/intense music. but you are just so good at it. great work here.

im surprised you arent that well known... or are you. i would go to what ever club ur at to go crazy to an intense song like this

awesome