Reviews for "Gloomy Sunday Night Loop"

Wicked

--Wicked Scenario--
(from my story Project: Wicked on DeviantART) Wicked, just sitting there.
Sitting in an empty room, with only a flickering bulb in the ceiling for light. Staring blankly at you from an old wooden chair. Scythe in hand, muttering something about you and fate. The light goes out at 0:40 and all you can see is Wicked's crystal blue eyes staring at you.
--Elyas Scenario--
(from my FanFic Zero Hour: DoR on DeviantART) Elyas is sitting alone in a poorly lit room looking at old photos, back when life was good and he was happy. As he continues to look, he gets more and more upset, until at 0:36 he stand and walks out of the room, a not falls to the floor: I WILL KILL HIM FOR THIS.
--Darth Scenario--
(meh mascot, check out my banner, bar, thing on my page) She is just staring out the window. It's raining. The world outside is dark and dreary. It seems hopeless. There is no escaping the evil that lurks outside. She clutched a locked around her neck, and steps out the door into Silent Hill (Google it if you don't know it)

Great loop. Wish it was longer...

DjRocALot responds:

Nice, nice and nice scenario! :D

This osnunds

this sounds like its from castle crashers

DjRocALot responds:

Castle Crashers ? Don`t what that is, but thank you!

Roc A Lot

Here's what comes to mind.

'Plop...'

Something warm and subtle runs through the length of my arm. I stare at it for a second, and I am perplexed of it's identity for a second.

I find the strange red thing...blood.

'Plop...'

I find myself looking to my right hand, clenching a serrated knife, roughly a foot in length.

I look to the ground, what used to be a innocent child lay bloodied in a pile of her own blood. Whoever had done this must have not known when to stop impaling the sweet thing.

Oh wait...it was I.

Silly me.

'Plop...'

Well, that is a good little halloween story for a campfire.Thinking about it...probably not.

DjRocALot responds:

Now that is a pure psyco scenario, and I like it! :)

caught

You caught the mood!

Creepy...

Little Girl, 3 to 4, in a Completely Unlit room with scrapped teddy bear in hand with only the TV on, and the TV in mumbling out some Unrecognizable phrases, but there still chilling because You catch a couple words from each one of them.

"Run."

"Remember."

"Forget."

"Concentrate."

"Shiviah."

Etc.,etc.,etc.

DjRocALot responds:

Holy sh**! You just summed up the song and that is really a perfect scenario! :)