Reviews for "Waiting...."

Good acousitcs

This song reminds me a lot of GNR's Knocking on Heaven's Door acoustic version, especially at 0:30 and 0:35, are the chods at least similar there? The mood is open, relaxed, and sort of contemplative. The tapping on the guitar is wonderful with the melody.

Boux responds:

Yeah a bit like it, the part also where i strummed that D chord sound alike. Contemplative yeah youre not the first one to describe my music this way. Thanks for listenning.

Woooo!

Very nice. Really good choice of chords, like stalagmite said, no slip ups. Relatively moody, not nearly as moody as Sleep, or Inside Mount Olympus, but just moody enough. Peaceful sound, rich and fullfilling.

Excellent travail encore mon ami.
Peace
Tony

Boux responds:

Thought i'd try one with a clean sound, merci encore Tony

Everytime!

You nail it everytime.

10/10
5/5
Favorited as well.

Boux responds:

Cool, i have more coming,

Quality stuff ^_^

Just love it (like the rest of your songs). It just shows how magical the guitar can be (reason why I love it so much). I don't have anything to say against it. I love how you drum your guitar and melody is just so peaceful.

The only thing I could suggest you, really, would be to add some more atmosphere (if it's even possible ^_^) by placing some environmental effects in Garage Band: a distant cicadae, wind blowing on the leaves, river water flowing nearby, chirping birds, etc.

Damn... listening to you playing reminds me how I should start practicing my guitar skills. It's been taking dust for too long now =__=.

Excellent job with this song (and all the other ones I've heard). Keep me posted, if you can.

Cheers.
10/10
5/5
fav'ed artist! <---- (I'd be stupid NOT to)

P.S. Just out of curiousity. How do you record your stuff on garage band? Simply using a mic or something more sophisticated?

Boux responds:

Yeah id love to put more effects in my songs, just didnt found any very good one yet on garage band.
On your PS. i play my guitar 2 centimeters close of the built in microphone of my Mac to try and get the best sound quality possible, then i arrange the sound with a bit of mastering and others.
I'll keep you posted, or at least ill try to not forget anybody to send to.
thanks alot again!

hey!

I really can't imagine how anyone could NOT vote 5 on this submission. it's fu***** beautiful man.. plz don't stop uploading ;)

Boux responds:

Cool, thanks alot! , i think i forgot to send you the link to my latest song called autumn everlasting, im not sure if i did, have a listen if you like.