Reviews for "Elevator"

I don't know what to say about this really.
The lighting is just such a great touch though.

Most impressive and realistic- its as if I'm there in person. The lighting is fantastically right, the gleam of the elevator doors shows not just light, but the tension of the scene between the two figures. The darkness over their eyes really brings out their conflict. Stick with it, you're really up to good work and quality!

Wow... I thought it was a picture first :D this is incredible :D

at first I thought what a crappy photograph.... then I realised. WOW! amazing work.

besides, Jazza likes your work. you must be doing something right.

I'm fairly certain this is a recreation of a scene in "Donnie Darko". I haven't ever seen it, but I know there's something about a rabbit in there. I just love how creepy the atmosphere is. This should be put under a Creepypasta or something. It's amazing how much blood there is. It's also amazing just how realistic this is.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you used an actual picture to make this. It would certainly be worth the effort. I'm not quite sure the theme, but it's awesome either way. I guess this guy is supposed to be a mirror image of himself. It's like he's confronting himself. Whatever the idea is, it's fantastic to look at.