Reviews for "Oney Is Gay For PaperBat"

Actual work of art

Funny story about this song.
I was choosing a song to go along with my first talk head, ,o i decided this to be the one!
At the start trying to make the lips in match was kinda hard.
But at the end i kinda got my head around it.
After a total hour i finished it.
AND SAVED IT! :D
and accidentally didn't release it to public.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
nice work though while i was lip syncing it i got to some parts where i cracked up!

90th time listening to this.

I literally had this looped for about an hour a few days ago. And I ended up singing along with it, and my roommate was looking at me like I was having a stroke.

Funny piece. I can't even say anything constructive about this one. Gotta pick up my throat; lost it after laughing so hard. (LOL FUNNY PUN GIVE ME A HELPFUL REVIEW)

LOLz

I don't care about his skin *color* Cause I'm Not a Racist! LOLz

ROFL

it "i want to lick your bum" "i want you inside of me" "i put it inside of you" "come over here so i can rape you"