Reviews for "Spasey"

I like it.

The concept of a city on a floating rock in the sky is an interesting one.

The background and the rock have been given a lot of attention and depth but the city could do with a bit more to make it stand out more ( despite the fact that it's already the center of attention). Also the shading is great and gives the scene a sort of ominous feel.

Nicely constructed; cool concept. 75/100 B+

LOL

from far away it looks like someone is flippin you off ROFLMAO! 10/10 just because of that!

interesting! nice job

haha i just finished a painting on the "clouds" theme also, this is way better though good job !

good job

you gave it a good amount of depth and detail.....

Wow thats really good, i like the use of colours in this. Ive always found green and brown looks so cool together even though theres technically no complimentary colour for brown.

Can i ask what the intention was behind this picture, what were you trying to convey...if anything =/