Reviews for "A N.O.B.M. (Elektro Mix)"

Ha ha!

Esse! You nailed it! it's very dark and ominous, very well composed. Nice mix of repracusion and synths. i wish i could make something this good. I may sound like a cynic, but my stuff realy ins't that good. u can check it out and see for yorself :P lame advertising

djInTheDark responds:

Honestly your stuff isn't half bad, I took a look at it. And if you look at anything else I've write, its all mostly junk.

Thanx for the great review!

This is good stuff

This is very well done.I like the beat a lot.You realy worked in this remix!
I would categorize this in dance but im not sure too XD

Check out my song too :)

djInTheDark responds:

Thanx for the review, I'll check it out and review that for you.

Dance-Not House

Definately at too high of a BPM to be house, but good nonetheless.

Put it in dance.

djInTheDark responds:

After much consideration and thought, I have decided to use your suggestion as my final entry. All others who review, I am not going to change it after this, this is final.

Thx,

wowow

thsi was really good u put alot of effort and it should go into the category of techno but overall that was pretty tight.

djInTheDark responds:

Thanx for the helpful review, I'll look into that.

sweet mix

I don't usually go after the over-repeat tracks but you did hella good work on this track. I actually hope that you get in the top category of the week. the only thing I would change about this track ( if at all ) would be that high beat that you added at the end of the track to the slowdown in the middle. keep up the work yo.

* If I had to choose a genre, I would chose House, not techno. Only cause the song is a remix and has a heavy beat to it.

djInTheDark responds:

Thanks for all the great feedback. Yeah I was kinda worried about that because I took the easy way by jumping an octave rather than adding something. I also thought it could be House but since it didn't quite fit the profile.

Thank you for all you help!!!! XD