Reviews for "A N.O.B.M. (Elektro Mix)"

I'm Gonna Be Honest.

I think this is slightly over rated.

Don't get me wrong, Its a great piece of work. But it seems to be a pile of layers on top of each other without too much structure throughout the entire song. That fact adds a bit of that Dance feel to it, But it seems over packed.

Secondly, Although the rest is too much, The first 40 seconds or so isn't enough. I wouldn't hold onto the hope of top 50 for too long man, In all honesty. This song definitely deserved some recognition. But I don't think its that great overall.

Put more structure into your future works and you'll have much better outcomes. You can obviously get good quality sound clips and so on. Now you just have to plan things out a little more before completing them.

Still a good piece.

djInTheDark responds:

Personally, I would agree with you. I saw this more as a lucky break rather than a coordinated plot for top pick. I didn't even work that hard on this, compared to some of my other works which I put in a lot of thought and skill, and they barely got 40 listens. Other thing is I prefer a review with the harsh truth, like your's, rather than an empty pat on the back (no offence to anyone who was going to just say great job or something).
Only thing is, I wasn't the one who made it #7, the audience did. What can I say? Its what the people want =).

Thank you for your very helpful advice!

Pretty Good

Love the beats and this song has plenty of it!

Thanx glad you like it!

Amazing

Best remix I have ever heard of this song (though I have only heard a few).

djInTheDark responds:

Like I said to Mad Fiddler, I've only heard one so, you've heard more than I have. But your probably right, there probably is some unsung remix that barely anyone's heard that is probably pretty good... probably =).

Glad you enjoy it!

Better than good...

I wouldn't pay any attention to Imsrykoed, while it is an overdone song, it doesn't mean people have the ability to tastefully remix it, and this is wonderfully done. As a big time dance/techno junky (on NG and off) this is a must song.

Very well done. I wish you luck in the future.

-TMF

djInTheDark responds:

Yeah I figured that much. I took a look at the rest of his audio reviews, he must really hate music =(. Anyway, yes it is an overdone song, but honestly, I've only ever heard one and it didn't even follow the tune correctly. So thx a lot and glad you like it.

Aim to please!