Reviews for "A N.O.B.M. (Elektro Mix)"

I like idea!!!! Good construction <no criticize> , good sounds and nice melody ;D

great song

it is the best song ever

I aim to please!

good remix

i like a lot how u gradually build up on to it during the song, and then you sorta die out near the end

djInTheDark responds:

Than a lot, glad you liked it!

Nothing short of amazing

The bass, the rhythm, the execution. it resonates so well.
you earned my ten

I aim to please!!

Tanx for the review!
DJ InTheDark

This song makes me go :D

This was one of my all time favorite little tunes when I was a kid. So at first I was like "Oh cool."
Then it was like all... in the background... Then the volume begin increasing... And it just got... epic... It put a great big :D on my face!!
See, when I listen to a good song on my mp3 player (often metal) I start it off at a low volume, and as the music "climbs" through the intro I turn it up just a teeny bit more, and more, and then BLARE it when it kicks off!! ...I may not have to do this when I download your song and listen to it every day. ;]

Wow, thanks!

It was one of my favorite tunes as well and I decided to remix it because of 3 things:
1. Its simple and easy to remember.
2. All the other remixes I have heard (1) weren't that great in my mind.
3. Its a classic!

Glad you liked it, have fun with it!! :D