Reviews for "QuaRkZ"

Games as good as this are hard to find

This is an addictive little puzzle game, and actually requires you to think a little about your moves. If you play without thought, it's all luck, and you COULD end up screwing yourself over, but if you put a bit of thought into it, you can turn a game around. Good stuff

nice

gooood gooood........ nice game dude. you could really make a game out of this, lol. could even market it if you add some more things you could do to it.

Best Game Ever Created for Newgrounds!

This is a very well done game, so good, it's THE BEST game on newgrounds.

tip:look for nuclear chain reactions, they can make you win or lose the game!

Sweet

And the violence part?
when you lose a really good run

Good

It's good, but that's from a review point, as a players perspect, I find it too random, and impossible to gain a strategy, it seems to favor the Computer over player in plenty of cases.

Such: (5 blue critical) and there are 7 particle numbers around it, when the computer sets off the 5 blue, the 7's turn to 1s and aren't critical for me to expand on.

Same thing, I explode one of the red 8's or so, and then plenty of 3's 5' and more 8's pop up, I don't get the logic of having random particles.