Reviews for "QuaRkZ"

Lool

This game rocks, love the Victory music, gd choice :D, needs to be more levels tho, Gd game
Keep it up

well done

When my girlfriend and I started reading through the directions, I was a bit tired to be going through it all that, but 3 minutes later she and I couldn't stop playing it. So, with that said, I like the two character designs; very simple, but well done. The game itself is well made and, I know flash pretty ok, and I don't want to even think of all the action scripting. Got yourself a good thing here. Gratz on front page.

Great game!

I thought it was a lot of fun, but it seemed like it was too easy, even on the hardest level, I was beating them with ease!

One of the better puzzle games out there today.

The music doesn't get old after the first few seconds, or after any period of time. The way that this game is put together is very original - I don't think I'd be wrong if I said I've never seen anything even remotely similar to this anywhere.

I noticed a bug, however. When the computer wins, it will say '(the name of Player 1 instead of Player 2) wins!). I suggest you look into this - unless it's for some reason on purpose.

It's nice how this game is relatively simple, but requires logical thinking.

I really don't have much more to say about this game. Good job.

ADDICTION

OMG! THIS GAME IS SOO FUN! ME AND MY BEST FIREND PLAYTHIS GAME ALL THE TIME! ^__^