For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Zombium"

LOL

Loved it man! Great send up of one of my new favourite flash movies!

Laugh out loud >_>

So far your little spoof on Lilium is the only good one, to me at least. I loved Lilium but I don't hate this spoof. I laughed at it and if I were the zombie I would have kicked that shadows ass, GIVE ME MY EYE YA BYASTIRD! ( And yes it's supposed to be bastard ) >_> Good job ^_^

It Was Nicely Drawn.

The graphics were pretty good and I liked the new music that went with it. That shadow was a complete ass-hole, but that added to the humor.

ups and downs...

it WAS a rip off of lilium but if that was intentional then sure it was a good movie, also the art was very good but the tweening was simple and could have done with a bit of action (although this may be simply because u were ripping off lilium)
overall i liked it and the joke was good

...

lol, so, were startin to make lilium parodies eh?