Reviews for "Hitler and Dave"

Average.

In reply to this following post:

"Hitler only hate the jewish people because there were some problems in austria (hunger), and the christian people thougt the jewish eat them everything away. it was not hitlers fault, it was the fault of the catolics (becaus about 3ooad the jewish were the cashmaster of the christian, and they said that they stole some money and an endless war began)

dont fault hitler and dont fault the germans for their dumbness to follow him (we dont followed him > i am an austrian)

only blame the church for all
but dont blame jesus for beiing used for this dirty war
and the americans are not the go(o)d ones:
a friend of mine found some american bomb in our river and we still find pieces of bombs in my garden (i found some finger with a granate in a field in the near)nowady many people in my country die on these old bombns from the second world war and we dont say heil hitler anymore. remember other austrian like mozart and wiener opernball, this makes a better feeling.."

It doesn't matter how many good Austrians there have been in the past, Austra and Germany's History are forever tainted in blood for what they did. Defending Hitler and trying to pass of the blame on the Church or the Jews isn't going to get you far. Hitler made a scapegoat out of inocent people, and you're trying to justify it.

oookaaayyy....

well, I'll admit it was funny...but also pretty stupid and random...

pfffff

only blame the church for all
but dont blame jesus for beiing used for this dirty war
and the americans are not the go(o)d ones:

that was funny as hell

Awesome flash. My favourite part was at the end though with the mouse thing blowing his own fucking head off. That was the first time in a while I've actually laughed out loud at a flash cartoon. Good stuff

Meh

Ok, first off, sound was incredibly annoying especialy the pig eating. Oh, and all the Jews out there saying how offended they are, live with it, you must learn to accept the the world hate the Jewish people. Not just Nazi germany, but many other countrys has gone to war, The crusades or one, the Romans, but for some reason, no one seems to resent modern Itally for things like the crusifictions and other brutal acts like having slaves be eaten alive by lions as a form of entertainment. But nooo Adolf Hitler,has 3million Jews killed, and the whole world suddenly generalises the German people for being loyal Soliders, I for one, am proud of them for killing those defenseless Jews, to me, it shows loyalty, theres nothing better than a loyal solider. besides, the German guards and officers who comited these "war crimes" belived that it would better the German fatherland. Some man look upon that with scorn, but beliving killing a man to improve ones homeland is a far more sesable act, then killing a man to please thier god, such as the Vikings belived, and the Muslims belive, but I dont hate Muslims for comiting acts to please thier gods, I find it honorable.

Oh look, Ive gone and rambled my senseless German-Fanatic head off