Reviews for "Super Phone Conflict"

ok.......what was the point

was it a preveiw or a movie if it was a movie it blew your dads balls if preview i would love to see it on the board ^_^

Umm...okay...

It looks like you had a contest with your friend to see which one of you could overdose more on crack...unfortunately, you have no friends so you had to use a split personality. Because of this, you overdosed double. After doing this, you decided to make a flash movie. But it wasn't good enough, so you used exstacy and then created this. However, for a crack/extacy overdosage, it was pretty good.

That last guy with the cheat is stupid.

You cant possibly faucking expect us to believe that, can you? WHat are you some kind of faucking idiot. YOU WANNA GO SPAM!? GO FAUCKING SPAM AT A RETARTED FLASH SITE! NOW FAUCK OFF!! I like the animation, i thought it was kool.... just not as much to it as i thought lol seconds please :-p

P.S. I WILL FIND YOU AND FUCK YOUR SKULL FOR SPAMMING HERE!!! GOT THAT!?

wtf is this shit

is the intro and the other 2 all there is if not tell me. if ur not gonna complete something dont even bother to sumbit it.

dissapointment...

it always sucks to see what could be, especially when what could be would kick total fucking ass. i would pay you to finish this game. i really would :| im sure lots of people would. its a very unique idea and the characters are great..i get a kind of FLCL feel from it too for some reason. probably the girl and how fast paced it is. anyways, i reaaaallly hope you havnt given up completely on the game. keep up the good work and make sure you finish the damn thing or squirrels shall steal your nuts -_-