Reviews for "Project Chaos"

...

JUST because "I HAVE!!!! THE POWER!!!" ...well not really... but i play WoW and this music suits the feel of when i do arena fighting with my buddies! and you made this good! good like Pancakes!

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, awesome. I never got far enough in WoW to do stuff like arena and raids. Somewhere along the line my interest always drops and I get bored, it's really frustrating since I really do enjoy the game. I've lost count on how many times I've rerolled now...

Aside from that, I'm glad to hear you've found a use for the track! :D

Cancel out

Here's a 10 to cancel out Master-Brad's review (Oh the idiot). Great music by the way.

NemesisTheory responds:

Much appreciated, I don't know what he was thinking either, haha.

And thanks, glad to hear you're liking it.

Glorious!!!! :O OMGX!!!!

You are the best of all the music creators of this page (I think it) you rule dude every song is perfect do more plz you are great at this you are my favorite Keep up at the good work

<3 @ U.

RULEZ!

This is great! Everyone of ur tracks are great! But i still haven't found the track that dizimz used on lv15 on fear unlimited. Is it ur track or someone else's?

NemesisTheory responds:

Yeah, I made 95% of the tracks that's in Fear Unlimited.
The thing is they were all custom tailored for that game, so I didn't upload them here.

Level 15 is a remix from a DDR game, but I abandoned that remix a while ago. Dizims grabbed'n used it anyways, he thought it fitted. (I think otherwise, but hey, what do I know)

copy?

I think you copyied this track from paragonx9

NemesisTheory responds:

I'm honored by the comparision, but no. I suggest you re-listen to his tracks.