Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow"

:(_______________) HOLEY SHI T

WOW i haven heard a song so good that sounds like its from a video game since megaman x shit man, i really like the song! CEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Very Amazing

Love it and listen to it a whole lot yesterday and today lol. Will keep listening to for a long time too come. Anywas again WAY TO GO! xD

Very good!

ASUMNESS like ever !!!

Like the song and i also have a question...

On your song Chaoz Airflow, i am wondering if me and my friends can use it in making a video? We will give you the respectful credits etc etc, and well i just wanna make sure before using it to have your permission, cause i don't want any legal issues or something. Thank you and please respond.

im speechless

all i can say is the world would suck without music and you make my favorate songs 10/10