Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow"

inb4 top 5!!!!!

yesz yesz yesz yesz.

great job px9!

I like the synths you used in here, but wasnt a fan of the overall composition. except that part at 1:55 was good. LOVE the porta lead, thought the chord progression leading up to it was kinda awkward.

Again amazing synths. I thought the bassline could use some more modulating however. I didnt really like your last two "Chaoz" tracks but this one is quite nice.

Very Good

It does remind me of Chaoz Fantasy, but it has its own unique tune. I really like the bass on this song and I like its fast pace. Very good, the name "Chaoz Airflow" is awesome, haha. Great job.

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah everytime when I was listening to the slow-down part I was
thinking about something that has to do with the sky or something with air.
And that's how I came up with Chaoz Airflow XD

Thank you!

hell yes

every song you do seems to get better and better
keep it up

ParagonX9 responds:

Yayy thank you! =D

:(_______________) HOLEY SHI T

WOW i haven heard a song so good that sounds like its from a video game since megaman x shit man, i really like the song! CEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

first time I've hears you

I have heard of you... but not heard your music, but I heard great things! Your music is great and I really like it! Keep it up man!