Reviews for "ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow"

Amazing!

Drums, bass, harmonies and melodies were all well balanced. It overall was really interesting, from the detuned sawtooths to the vibrato hi-pulse-wave melody. I like how you automated routed cutoff frequencies. The change in colour at 1:51 was really soothing, and the bell and chime sounds were too. Use of reverb was superb. Possibly the best out of your 6 Chaoz songs.
Keep up the good work, and I look forward to listening to more of your music!

10/10, 5/5, downloaded, faved. *thumbs up*

holy shit

sorry... i cant say much else than that...... omg..... awesome xD goes for all tracks ive herd from u so far xD

GREAT JOB! BTW i need to ask u a question

By any chane could you add my accound into your contact list? id like to ask you a couple of questions about your music. If you would please be so kind as to do that for me? My email address is inuyasha_elric_25@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

Namataki

6 now

The AWESOME chaoz song meter is now at 6.
(hint: there have been 6 chaoz songs so far)

Another great one

Why do most of your songs remind me of megaman? That's a good thing though, i love megaman soundtracks haha!
Well done, i can't help but rate this a 10/10 and a 5/5.
Nobody on newgrounds is as gifted as you are, trust me.