For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "This Way (FATMAN)"

Great!

its makin me wana dance. I think i just might ._.

NuclearStrike responds:

^_^ I won't stop the beat if you don't stop your feet. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

Fantastic

This deserves to be number one in the funk genre, this is such a sick song. The use of the vocal sample kinda reminds me of Fatboy Slim. Overall, really sick dude, well done.

NuclearStrike responds:

Ya got me all hot under the collar now, comparing me to the king of Big Beat, Fatboy Slim. Keep it Soulful and Funky.

It... flows.

This song just... makes me want to dance. :D Although repetitive, it doesn't get old.

NuclearStrike responds:

See that's the trick to making it all come together. 0_0 Love, Peace, and Big Beat.

-The FATMAN

Now heres something you don't here everyday!

Nice unique beat to it! Its really a good choice to listen to if your happy or excited. ;) Perfect 5/5!

NuclearStrike responds:

You Gotta mix it up and keep it unique or the beat just won't keep. I do agree about the happy / excited comment. Thanks for checkin' it out.

catchy..

...and from ur description, u say u wreinspired from being druged?

....anyway. 10/10

NuclearStrike responds:

It was like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain! If you get the reference you deserve a cookie. Love, Peace, and Big Beat.